YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have to come up with something witty? Can't I just do a little dance? D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oy, I'm Rue, and yea, that's pretty much my real name at this point.

I saw somebody a while back saying they're from Texas, well, I am too. I actually live about twenty minutes away from the Bush Ranch -pauses for collective booing-. Yeah, I ain't that thrilled about it either.

Anyhoo, I'm 22 and currently on strike from life because of family issues. I live at home, and we have many dogs. Mostly of the Pomeranian variety. I will never admit how I luffs them so much. I'm sort of an amateur artist, a somewhat less amateur writer/poet and an aspiring webcomicist. I collect Final Fantasy figures which I think is one of the reasons I stayed at my last job as long as I did.

Personally, I am a sort of androgynous person, probably more male than my genitalia would lead me to believe, and I am an equal opportunity employer, or pan/omnisexual (whatever the hell the term is now). Nevertheless, I have a stupid boyfriend (hence my icon), which if you can't read says, "But you were cleaning a loaded gun... Do you see the problem?". Which is a hilarious reference to how he got kicked out of his last apartment.

That is all.

View user profile
hiiii!
rue is a cool name

View user profile http://tiny-ruffian.deviantart.com/
HEy! Welcome to the forum, it's always good to have some new faces... and I'll try not to judge you because of where you live. I live near an ass hole politician too though no one outside Canada or possibly even Ontario would know who he is.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum