YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

The horror! The insomnia!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 am

Hello my name is Lily ^.^ Well that's what people call me anyway o.o I was browsing around and finally decided to make an account here ^.^ I was introduced to YU+ME by my girlfriend and I read up to current date in less then day o.o And I'm a slow reader so that's saying a lot for me... o.o In all truth this is my second webcomic as I am just getting into webcomics but out of the two this one is my favorite hands down ^.^ And I'm glad to see people agree!

On another note... Anyone know the cure for Insomnia because putting my head down isn't working right now and I think I see the sun rising... o.o No wait... Car head lights...

View user profile

2 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:08 am

Hi!
Nice to meet you! I'm Joanna.

I'm sorry I can't help - I close my eyes and I fall asleep the very second!

View user profile

3 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 am

Hiya~

Well I can't tell you ways to cure it, but there are ways to beat it.

For instance, when you want to fall asleep in the night, make sure not to have anything caffinated in your system for a gap of 5 hours. Try having a cool room with a couple of blankets in case if it's too chilly. Try to cover up any bright lights in the room (i.e. chargers, digital alarm clocks, etc), but sometimes moonlight is very soothing to watch in the night.

Then again one should have the intention to fall asleep in the first place, if you try a couple of times and keep on going back to the computer, then it's not really gonna work Razz.

Well anyway welcome Very Happy

View user profile http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

4 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 am

Thank you for the advice! I finally got to sleep but not till very late ^.^; Thank you again and it's a pleasure to meet new people ^.^

View user profile

5 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Yey Very Happy

I stood up all night though XP

it's 10 AM right now OTL

Soo yeah XD.

6 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Heh. We actually have a "Insomnia for Dummies" post that someone else started. Perhaps it will help you.

View user profile

7 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

freakingdork wrote:Heh. We actually have a "Insomnia for Dummies" post that someone else started. Perhaps it will help you.

Its impossible for me though Razz.

I've followed all the tips, but it doesn't help when your doing it begrudgingly Razz. Plus my sleep pattern is off, which sucks pear-figured ass, cuz when I sit down on the couch to watch tv (aka do something other than go on the web for hours) I fall asleep, like dead hard. You could poke me with a stick and say that I'm dead and I won't wake up XD.

Hopefully today I can stay up to fall asleep in the evening and then I'll be able to go in a regular sleep patern and not turn into a nocturnal bunny Razz.

8 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Maybe a doctor? o.o But I would rather not go on pills... >.> Not sure about anyone else ^.^;

View user profile

9 Re: The horror! The insomnia! on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 am

Lily wrote:Maybe a doctor? o.o But I would rather not go on pills... >.> Not sure about anyone else ^.^;

If I suggest this to my parents then they'll probably start saying I should work more to be tired adn I really don't wanna work Soo, yeah Razz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum