YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviscerate the Proletariat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:38 am

Couldn't think of anything else that was more than ten characters.

Hi, I'm somnimiles, and I was a member of the old boards for a bit, and I'm a big fan of Megan's work. I'm from Texas, but please don't hold that against me, I voted for Obama. Wink

I sell automotive parts for a living, but I've done all kinds of stuff over the years, from contracting to computer repair to oyster shucking.

That's about it. Heya.

View user profile

2 Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 am

Haha wow Texas eh?

I've always been too scared to even set foot in Texas, too concerned that they might like shoot me on sight for being too much of a lesbo

View user profile

3 Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 am

Haha nah, Texas isn't as bad as people think, you'd just have to make sure you didn't walk into the wrong bar.

My cousin in Dallas is a lesbian and has a pretty nice, safe life there with her partner and their kid.

View user profile

4 Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 am

Hey Somnimiles... I remember you. I'm Laura.

I've heard that while Texas is a pretty red state that Dallas is where all the liberals hang. Wink

View user profile

5 Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 am

Yeah, Dallas and Austin. There were rumors going around during the election and those two cities might just turn Texas into a blue state this time around, but sadly, it didn't happen. Too many rednecks like my family crawling around in the backwoods.

View user profile

6 Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm

I knew someone from Texas and damn she was incredibly proud of her state lmao. I guess that's the stereotype

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum