YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hallo (Intros Ftw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Ookay, so I'm Xana (or you can call me Lexie, it doesn't really matter), long time reader of Yu+me (Back in the black and white days when things weren't so crazy xP)

I'm 18 and a total lesbian and totally a nerd. I play WoW, LOTRO, and just about every game for the 360. I also work at a Gamestop which just adds onto the dorkiness (but it's fun as hell).

I have probably an unhealthy obsession of "your mom" jokes and "that's what she said" jokes, which is pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

But enough blabbling and straight to the point:

Hi ;D

View user profile

2 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm

If you play Runescape message Plushie Sai.

View user profile

3 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Used to play Runescape but not anymore =x The graphics just bother me a bit even though I know its a browser mmo

View user profile

4 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm

How long ago? They've been updating graphics.

View user profile

5 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Hello Xana. What is your favorite game? And lesbian geekery is the best kind.

View user profile

6 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Are you a LOTR nerd in general, or just in the game?

I was a big fan when I was in high school and the movies were coming out - I had just read the books a couple years before, so it was perfect timing.

Now I'm 21 and don't seem to have as much free time as I used to, but Tolkien will always have a special place in my heart.

View user profile

7 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:18 am

Midean wrote:How long ago? They've been updating graphics.

About two-three years ago lol.

I'll check into it again and see the improvements.

Nicole wrote:Hello Xana. What is your favorite game? And lesbian geekery is the best kind.


Favorite game? Geez that's tough. PC-wise I'd have to go with either LOTRO or WoW, but as an everything goes probably either the Final Fantasy series or Silent Hill series (both amazing). But I get to like rent games from Gamestop so I play just about everything.

reba wrote: Are you a LOTR nerd in general, or just in the game?

I was a big fan when I was in high school and the movies were coming out - I had just read the books a couple years before, so it was perfect timing.

Now I'm 21 and don't seem to have as much free time as I used to, but Tolkien will always have a special place in my heart.

Yeah I'm an Lotr fan, tolkien is absolutely amazing. You should play the online game, they have a 10 day free trial up =3 I'd help yah level ;D

View user profile

8 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 am

I played LotRO for a while. They did some things really, really well! The problem I have with MMOs is that unless I find a cool group of people to hang out with in the game, I get bored really quickly, but if I do find a cool group of people, I feel guilty unless I play exactly as often as they do and keep up with them. And then I get stressed out when I can't keep up. Crying or Very sad It's sad, because it's either a lack of friends, or stress from not being able to keep up with my friends that inevitably causes me to quit these games.

Aside from my own hang-ups, though, LotRO is one of the few MMORPGs I can recommend wholeheartedly to fans of the genre (the other two being WoW and City of Heroes/Villains).

View user profile

9 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:40 am

Agreed, Lotro seems like a more of a social game than WoW. WoW is just so fun you level on your own, or at least in my case.

But hey, if you're ever going to pick up LotrO again, give me a buzz xP

View user profile

10 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 am

I play lotro too! Favorite mmo evar.

View user profile http://upheaval.comicdish.com

11 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 am

=o! What server, race / class?

View user profile

12 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

Xanadas wrote:=o! What server, race / class?

I play on the Gilraine server. It's a EU server. Elves... all of 'em. My main is a hunter, but I also play warden, RM, and Mini quite a bit.

You??? What a Face

View user profile http://upheaval.comicdish.com

13 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

Xanadas wrote:Yeah I'm an Lotr fan, tolkien is absolutely amazing. You should play the online game, they have a 10 day free trial up =3 I'd help yah level ;D

Nooooo! That's all I need to keep me from graduating! Razz

View user profile

14 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm

bigjc wrote:
Xanadas wrote:=o! What server, race / class?

I play on the Gilraine server. It's a EU server. Elves... all of 'em. My main is a hunter, but I also play warden, RM, and Mini quite a bit.

You??? What a Face

The Lod server or whatever. Not sure what the full name of it is.

Elves of course xP

And I love my RM <3

View user profile

15 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 am

Xanadas wrote: pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

That's what SHE said!

Wait...that doesn't work.

I played WoW for a while, but I'm shed of it now. I'm not really into MMO's but I practically live on XBL these days. Skate 2 is my current addiction, but an old COD4 buddy is trying to get me to play with his regular COD:WAW group. I rented it from gamefly, but I'm really not into anything from WWII but the aircraft.

View user profile

16 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Somnimiles wrote:
Xanadas wrote: pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

That's what SHE said!

Wait...that doesn't work.

I played WoW for a while, but I'm shed of it now. I'm not really into MMO's but I practically live on XBL these days. Skate 2 is my current addiction, but an old COD4 buddy is trying to get me to play with his regular COD:WAW group. I rented it from gamefly, but I'm really not into anything from WWII but the aircraft.

WAW eh? I'm more of a fan of CoD4 when it comes to online play. Can't get into WAW's multiplayer but I like the story more

View user profile

17 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Yeah, I like COD4 better, too. I can't wait for the new Modern Combat, whenever it's coming out.

The only thing I really like about WAW is the Tommygun, because once I unlock the ammo drum for it I can pretend I'm wearing a zoot suit and I'm a mobster. Cool

View user profile

18 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Somnimiles wrote:Yeah, I like COD4 better, too. I can't wait for the new Modern Combat, whenever it's coming out.

The only thing I really like about WAW is the Tommygun, because once I unlock the ammo drum for it I can pretend I'm wearing a zoot suit and I'm a mobster. Cool

Yeah I like CoD a bit better than Halo 3 cus in Halo it takes forever and a day to kill someone lmao

View user profile

19 Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh god, yeah I played Halo 3's story mode and that's about all. I tried to play the multiplayer but it was like shooting at people with Mattel toys in a McDonald's playland, firing ping pong balls at people in steel armor.

I've never been into skateboarding games before, but Skate 1 was addictive, and Skate 2 is doubly so. I definitely recommend you download the demo and give it a try.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum