YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

Hello!
I'm from Poland.
I'm 28 years old female.
I live with my bf and our 2 cats.
I love the comic!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

Hello!

What are your cats names? Surprised

View user profile

3 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 am

One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
They are 11 months old now.
Ninja is sitting on my lap now and purring ^^


View user profile

4 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Eldan wrote:One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
They are 11 months old now.
Ninja is sitting on my lap now and purring ^^
Aww they are adorable.

View user profile

5 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Nicole wrote:
Eldan wrote:One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
They are 11 months old now.
Ninja is sitting on my lap now and purring ^^
Aww they are adorable.
Thanks :*

View user profile

6 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

OMG KITTENS. HI KITTEHS. What a Face

And hello Eldan. Razz

View user profile

7 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 pm

freakingdork wrote:OMG KITTENS. HI KITTEHS. What a Face

And hello Eldan. Razz

Hi Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

I love cats. *chokes while saying in a muffled and clogged voice* Alergies

View user profile

9 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm allergic to cats too which is why I have a dog. But an uberly cute one.

View user profile

10 Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am

I'm allergic to tons of things (different food, grass pollen, dogs...) but luckily not to cats.
I don't know what I would do if I started to be.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum