YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, I missed this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wow, I missed this... on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 am

I totally missed that there were forums again. Very exciting!

Hello, everyone. I'm J. I'm a huge fan of Yu+Me=Dream. I've got two gorgeous kids, five and ten months. I'm a gamer, both video and pen and paper types. I love to read when I get the chance, and probably watch way too many animated shows. I also write a webcomic called Mysteries of the Arcana.

I'm really glad to be here!

View user profile

2 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Gamer?

Pen and paper type?

Shocked

Yaaaaay!

What's your game dude?

I've been Gm'ing WHFRP for four or five years now. You'd think someone else would let me have a go!

View user profile http://steinstreet.wikidot.com

3 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm

I've got quite a few. Right now, I'm GMing a Serenity game.

View user profile

4 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 am

Crazy Aido wrote:Gamer?

Pen and paper type?

Shocked

Yaaaaay!

What's your game dude?

I've been Gm'ing WHFRP for four or five years now. You'd think someone else would let me have a go!

I used to be a GM and player too Smile
Not enough time now...

View user profile

5 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 am

Another gamer here, I remember the original black and white Warhammer and D&D with the dice you had to draw the numbers in with the crayon!

Lol - hmmm.....gamers + webcomic = discerning tastes Laughing

Blessed be,

Peejay

View user profile

6 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Aaaaah, but now I have to start the upmanship contest!

I've played a load of stuff in the past five years. Currently I'm waiting for the next college year so I can jump in on the next campaign.

The amount of WHFRP I've run has actually given rise to a massive amount of fluff I've written for all my various characters and NPC's, so much that I'm now considering developing my own fantasy world just to see how much further I can develope it!

Of course gamers are interested in webcomics, we get to look at them and try to figure out what a normal life is like... Very Happy

7 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Crazy Aido wrote:Of course gamers are interested in webcomics, we get to look at them and try to figure out what a normal life is like... Very Happy

Touché Laughing

My geekiness knows no bounds, whilst I am hopeless at drawing I do paint mini's in my spare time and play WoW - I am ubergeek Embarassed

Blessed be,

Peejay

View user profile

8 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

peejay wrote: I do paint mini's in my spare time and play WoW - I am ubergeek Embarassed

Oooooooooh! Yeah, I used to work for the evil corporation that is Games Woekshop, I never put down the paintbrush afterwards.

WOW? I have enough procrastination, what do I need that for?

Who's introduction is this anyway?

9 Re: Wow, I missed this... on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 am

.... and the one-upmanship continues!

I started playing D&D in the 70's when there were only 3 paper pamphlets in a cardboard box... My subscription to Dragon magazine ran out when I went to college, around issue 40 or so. Had them from #1, and the one-sheet predecessor that became the Dragon - can't remember the name of it. Sold 'em all to a collector when I got my Ph.D. and started a University job. No time for gaming!

Never got into miniatures, though. And I haven't played a videogame since the heyday of pacman and donkey kong.

Of course, I don't have time for webcomics, either. And especially not forums! But 48 hours through the archive left me wanting to talk to someone about it, an I landed here!

Well, over here, actually.

Maybe I should introduce myself, too.

I'll go do that. Yeah. The grading can wait!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum