Here's the rules. Some are my own rules, and some are the forum software's rules. Either way, you have to obey them.
1. Things that are never funny and you can complain about: homophobia, racism, anti-trans sentiments, rape jokes, or making fun of someone's religion or politics. (You can argue differences, but you can't attack someone for their religion or political affiliation.) If you break rule #1, you will be gone, no warning. Out.
2. Things you'll have to deal with: people will disagree with you, people will use strong language, people are ignorant, people are assholes. If you have a problem with someone, ignore them. If you have a really strong problem with someone, talk to one of the mods. But unless you have a really good reason for getting them banned, you're going to have to co-exist.
3. No porn, links to porn, links to pharmaceutical sites (legal or otherwise)
4. I realize that I have readers around the world, and you all speak different languages. But as the majority speak English, please provide and English translation to any non-English posts.
5. If something happens on the forum that you don't like, you can't stop reading YU+ME because of it. If I start hearing that I'm losing readers because of forum feuds, I will shut this board down so fast. So keep that in mind.
6. Trolls are a part of the internet. Don't take their bait.
7. There is a private message system for a reason. If you want to have a lengthy two-person conversation, use that.
Current Mods: Clawdee Eldan freakingdork